Friday 1 October 2010

Video review of flashcard apps for ipad and iphone

In my previous post I had a look at some of the flashcard apps available for the Android platform to help ESL students revise vocabulary. I've also now done a shortish video review of a couple of similar apps available for the ipad and iphone. The review itself was done on the ipad as I don't actually own an iphone but these apps are or will be available on both devices. I looked at Flashcards Deluxe Lite and Flashcards Plus and at the end I also created a short clip about the Quizlet website.

2 comments:

  1. What program did you use to record a video of u using the iPad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.
    iPhone 4 bagcover

    ReplyDelete